Members of Photowalkers and Taiwan Exchange Photo Club (TEPC) believe that this beautiful planet we live on is in crisis, that sustainability and ecology require urgent action, and that photographers capture and portray both Earth’s beauty and fragility. Moreover, the people of Earth cannot be merely as actors on a stage.
The past year, if nothing else, has shown that each and every person has a significant role to play in creating a sustainable environment for all living creatures that share this ‘blue dot’.
Our exhibition is virtual and highlights the beauty of nature and its vulnerability. We aim to show what we can do to reduce our impact on our fragile planet to ultimately heal Mother Earth. This is our first step. What’s yours?
Thursday, April 22nd 2021 at 12:00am
Held From: April 22nd – 12:00am to April 31st: 11:59:59pm
Right here: https://taiwanphotowalkers.club
Photowalkers invites you to enjoy our presentation of some 20 photographs that make up our contribution to the debate. We hope that you enjoy the photographs. Please consider how will they help to shape your own response to our environmental crisis.
- Kenneth Dickson – Organizer, Panelist and Host
- Alicia Haddad – Senior Advisor and Judging Panelist
- Patrice Delmotte – Judging Panelist and Artistic Adviser
- Amaris Woo – Judging Panelist and Member of Photowalkers
- Tobie Openshaw – Judging Panelist and Inspiration
- Susan Babcock – Editor for “Centered on Taipei” Magazine
For more information about Photowalkers, check out our Photowalkers Facebook Group.